Listed below is the general information about the 13th Annual All-American Invitational/Open Meet. (Saturday, April 20, 2019).
1. Entry Procedure: No additions on the day of the meet!!
Direct Athletics. Entries are due by Wednesday, April 17th at 8pm. Our timer will have event sheets for coaches to do scratches before and during meet. NO ADDITIONS ON MEET DAY!!!
2. Entry Fee: $275 per team ($550 for both men and women). Individual entries will be $15 per entry and $20 for relays. Make checks payable to East Stroudsburg University...Payment due day of the meet. (If you would like to mail it ahead of time, please send it to: Joe Koch, Track and Field office, ESU, E. Stroudsburg Pa 18301)
3. Location: Leave Rt. 80 at exit 308; proceed through the light and take the first right onto Centre St. Go to the second stop sign and the stadium is on your right.
4. Facility: 400-meter euro-tan surface track. Eight 42” lanes around the entire track. We have dual long/triple jump pits. Javelin is thrown off of an all-weather runway.5. Awards: T-shirts to event winners (individuals and relays).
6. Concessions: Our stand will be open.
7. Results: Posted throughout the meet behind stands next to men’s restroom. Complete results available at http://www.wil-time.com after the meet. Final results will be both on that site and our own www.esuwarriors.com.
8. Lockers and shower facilities will be available at Koehler Field House. Bring your own towel and lock...Valuables should be secured.
9. Fully Automatic Timing. WHILE WARMING UP STAY AWAY FROM FINISH LINE!!!!!
10. Please USE OUR STARTING BLOCKS!!.
Opening Heights: HJ 4’6” w, 5’8” m, PV 8’ w, 12’ m (May change due to field size)12. Throws/Horizontal jumps: 3 trial attempts/3 final attempts...Top 6 to the finals (minimum measurements will be used due to field sizes ... Thur, April 19 minimum measurements will be posted/emailed)
13. Women’s Throws:Shot Put: measure nothing under 30ft, minimum 10 meters, measure one legal throw. Discus: measure nothing under 90 feet, minimum of 30 meters, measure one legal throw. Hammer: nothing under 100 ft, minimum 33 meters, measure one legal throw Javelin: nothing under 90 feet, minimum of 33 meters, measure one legal throw.
14. Men’s Throws:Shot Put: measure nothing under 11 meters, minimum 12 meters, measure one legal throw. Discus: measure nothing under 33 meters, minimum of 35 meters, measure one legal throw. Hammer: nothing under 33 meters, minimum 35 meters, measure one legal throw. Javelin: nothing under 33 feet, minimum of 40 meters, measure one legal throw
15. Field events check in at the site...Running events will be clerked at the tent beyond the finish line. (Please scratch athletes not competing and have your runners check in at first call, so we can keep meet moving).
16. THROWS AT THE FIELD LOCATED BEHIND DANSBURY COMMONS CAFETERIA (CORNER OF NORMAL ST. & GREEN ST.)
*Any questions, please contact Joe Koch at 570-422-3054 or firstname.lastname@example.org*