2019 Wyalusing Lasagna Invitational Info:
At this year’s meet, we will feature the following:
● a six lane Max Flex track and jumping surfaces
● FAT timing provided by Wil-Time Systems
● on-line meet entry and registration
● Live Results will be posted online throughout the meet
● concessions, including invitational T-shirts
● team trophies for the top 2 boys and girls teams, and for the top combined (boys/girls) team
● awards to event winners only
● special awards given in honor of the past PIAA State Champions from Wyalusing: Jerami Stucchio (Boys Pole Vault), Bob Hanzock (Boys High Jump), and Cathy Boyanowski (Girls Long Jump)
Entry Fee: $175 per individual team, $300 for a combined team; individual entries (no team score) - $10.
Checks should be made payable to Wyalusing Track Club .
Entry: Each team is allowed three per event and one relay team. Again this year we will have the Freshman 100 and the Freshman 1600. Each school is allowed one freshman entry per freshman event.
These events will be run as the first heat of the event in the time schedule.
Registration: Registering athletes will be done on Wyalusing Lasagna Registration . ENTRIES ARE DUE – THURSDAY, APRIL 25, 2019, BY 7 PM!!! This is a change from past registrations.
Buses: Our school is getting dismissed at 1 pm on the day of the meet. We ask that if you are planning to arrive at the school early, that you arrive prior to 1 pm or after 1:30 pm to avoid issues with our bussing.
Time Schedule: This year the field events will begin at 2:30 p.m, while the track events will begin at 3:00 p.m. A complete time schedule will be posted at a later date.
Tentative Starting Heights: Girls High Jump 4’0”; Girls Pole Vault 7’0”
Boys High Jump 5’0”; Boys Pole Vault 10’0”
Contact Information: For questions regarding the meet, please contact Jim Schools, Meet Director, at email@example.com or by FAX at (570) 746-2053 or by phone at (570) 746-1218 Ext 2013 (w) or (570) 637-0258 (c) or (570) 744-2301 (h).
Remember registration and results will be done through www.penntrackxc.com .
Good luck, and we look forward to seeing you and your athletes on April 26th!