Below is the information for the 2019 Red and Black Invitational. We would like to thank you for attending and are looking forward to having a successful meet.
1. PLEASE do scratches before the meet and throughout the competition.
2. ***Clerking runners report to the tent past finish line. Check-in at 1st call! ***
Field event check-in at the site.
3. 3 attempts in horizontal jumps and throws.
4. Results will be posted on the wall by the bathroom underneath the stands. We’ll try and have them on our website by Friday Night (www.esuwarriors.com)/ Mile Split/ PennTrack
5. Top 6 Individuals/Top 3 Relays receive medals…Report to the table by the bathroom (RESULTS)
7. Fill out relay cards with complete names (Girls yellow, Boys blue).
8. Team score: Top 6 (10-8-6-4-2-1) for Individuals & Relays/winning teams receive a trophy.
9. Our summer Cross Country camp are scheduled as follows:
Cross Country Camp(Aug 2-7)
Summer Meets (All-comer) Thursdays in June
-We’ve enclosed brochures or our camps website has the info.
10. Athletic Trainer available at the clerk tent/throws area.
11. Due to the size of the meet, we can’t hold events for competitors who do more than 1 event. Therefore, no waiting for athletes in other events. Field events competitors can compete out of order in their flight. All of the throwing events will be contested on the fields behind the cafeteria. A map to the throwing area is enclosed.
12. Starting heights for HJ (4’4” girls/5’4” boys) PV (7’ girls/10’ boys).
13. Throwing minimums SP (24’ girls/30’ boys) Discus (70’ girls/85’ boys) Jav (70’ girls/100’ boys).Jump Minimums LJ (14’ girls/ 17’ boys) TJ (24’ girls/ 34’ boys)
We’ll measure first legal attempt under minimums.
14. Girls running events will go first.
15. FASTEST heats will go LAST
16. Other athletic events will be going on during the meet, for safety reasons please caution your athletes to be aware at all times!
17. In case of lightning we’ll evacuate to: Zimbar Gym, Stroud Hall, School buses (Please Check map for locations)
18. Please use enclosed garbage bags to clean up your area before you leave.
*NO ADDITONS ON THE DAY OF THE MEET*
May need coaches help counting laps during the 3200